What can we do for you?
TNT ensures that your parcels, documents and freight items are delivered safely and on time throughout the world.
TNT provides the widest range of time definite and day definite express delivery services in 200 countries. We have built our reputation on a record of commitment to meeting the needs of our customers.
You tell us what you want to do and we'll help you to do it. Sure we can.
We seek to lead the industry by sharing responsibility for our world. At TNT we are reducing our CO2 emissions across the globe as part of our Planet Me programme.
Since 2002 TNT has committed its people, knowledge and assets to support the work of the World Food Programme, the largest humanitarian aid agency in the world.
From humble beginnings...
- Ken Thomas started his own transport business in Australia in 1946 with one truck
- In the 1950s Thomas Nationwide Transport flourished as he developed new overnight services
- For 50 years TNT has grown by expansion and acquisition into a global company operating extensive air and road networks throughout the world
To find out more about our history click here
... to a global presence
- TNT Express employs over 75,000 people
- We operate 26,000 road vehicles and 47 jet freighter aircraft
- Our worldwide network has over 2,300 company owned depots and we operate in 200 countries
To find out more about the TNT group of companies click here
|Tweets by @HaitiCourrier|
|Address||8 Boulevard Toussaint Louverture (Complexe Sonadim), Port-au-Prince|
|Phone||509 2813-1964,509 2949-1964,509 3717-9292|