Welcome to Airport Express, Haiti’s Best Ground Transportation Services
Given the lack of organized transportation services in Haiti and given the growing number of international and domestic travelers, Airport Express Haiti was created in 2012 by a group of professionals that have been in the Travel and Tourism business for over 50 years.
Haiti has the potential to become one of the top Caribbean destinations with a unique history, culture and people. Tourism is a very demanding industry where traveling is directly linked with ground transportation services, hotels, restaurants and other relevant activities.
Our goal is to offer the best and most professional ground transportation services on the market.
Airport Express Haiti’s team is looking forward to seeing you onboard soon!
Airport Express Haiti Transportation Services are operated by fully air conditioned vehicles including: Nissan Patrol, Mercedes Benz Sprinter buses, Nissan Urvan mini buses and Toyota Coaster buses.
1. Shared Ride: Save on your travel costs by sharing your ride to and from PAP International and Domestic Airports. Enjoy the safest and most cost effective transportation service in Haiti when traveling with Airport Express Haiti.
2. Private Service: This service is the best choice for people traveling in groups. The vehicle is fully dedicated to the exclusive needs of the passengers included in your party. Family reunions, Conventions, Missions…whatever the purpose of your trip, a private vehicle service is just what you need.
3. Group Charter: For events, tours to Haiti’s Provinces or business meetings, Airport Express Haiti’s fleet includes SUV’s that can accommodate 4 passengers or Buses and Minibuses that can provide ground transportation services for over 250 people.
All services are provided by clean and modern vehicles operated by our courteous and professional staff.
If you are looking for a customized service please feel free to contact us email@example.com
Avoid the hassle at the airports by reserving your air conditionned transportation in advance
Private and collective air-Conditioned Shuttle Service to/from Aiport, the greater Metropolitan Port-Au-Prince and Cote des Arcadins beach area. Send your request at leat 24 hours in advance to:
- Meeting and assistance at airport
- On time pick up
- Comfortable air conditioned radio dispatched vehicles
- Fare : US$ ------- per person, minimum 2 persons, for the Port-au-Prince and Petion-Ville area
- Fares for others areas, groups, families and private vehicles available upon request
- 24 hours advance reservation required. Send us the names, number of passengers, arrival/departure flight number and exact intended address in Port-au-Prince / Petion-Ville area by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accueil et assistance à l'aéroport
- Ramassages ponctuels
- Véhicules confortables climatisés munis de radio communication
- Tarif: US$ ------- par personne, minimum 2 personnes, pour la région de Port-au-Prince et Pétion-Ville
- Tarifs pour d'autres régions, pour groupes, familles, et véhicules privés disponibles sur demande
- Réservation au moins 24 heures à l'avance. Fournissez-nous les noms et le nombre de passagers, le vol d'arrivée ou de départ et l'adresse exacte à Port-au-Prince / Pétion-Ville par E-mail: email@example.com
Please contact us and find out how we can help you plan the perfect vacation.
|Address||Complexe Promenade, Corner rues Gregoire et Moise (Place St. Pierre), Petion-Ville|
|Phone||509 3445-5900 ,509 2940-5900,509 3445-5901|