Great tasting Ice Cream and a wide variety of flavors is our specialty. Pat n To's Ice Cream is rich and creamy and is made of all natural flavors. Discover our different flavors as each one is unique.
Through our website get to learn more about our flavors and read the different recipes that will turn your Pat n To's Ice Cream into the desert of your choice. Make your own sundaes, banana splits and even shakes. Its so easy and quick.
Check out the Ice Cream Tips section to learn the different secrets on how to turn your ice cream into the best treat possible and get to enjoy them better. This page is updated periodically, check back every week to learn new tips as we post them.
At Pat n To's we strive to please all of our customers and we guaranty the best Ice Cream every time.
You will find Pat n To's Ice Cream in 2 sizes:
3.5 oz and 16 oz
Pat n To's Ice Cream is made of all natural ingredients, and contains 100% real flavors.
At Pat n To's we believe in offering a variety of flavors and also fruit base ice creams. We don't limit our customers as our flavors go from Chocolate, to Dulce de Leche to Rhum Raisin.
Our complete list of flavors consists currently of:
Dulce de Leche
The best seller of all is Rhum Raisin, as it is a combination of natural dried raisins and specially selected Rhum.
Ice Cream Tips
Check out Pat n To's for new tips on how to enjoy your ice cream to the max. Discover simple things that will turn your ice cream into the most delicious treat.
Tip #1: When eating your ice cream, let it melt just a little bit. The flavor comes out more as the ice cream unfreezes.
Tip #2: Ice cream tastes better when it's licked from a cone than eaten from a spoon. Licking an ice cream means the tongue warms it up and the flavor is detected directly from the taste buds.
Tip #3: Eating ice cream with a spoon tends to keep the ice cream colder for longer, and the flavor goes to the roof of the mouth, not on the taste buds. When eating ice cream with a spoon, consider putting the spoon of ice cream in your mouth upside down. This allows the ice cream and not the spoon itself to come in contact with your tongue first.
Tip #4: Do not eat ice cream too quickly, a headache may result.
Tip #5: When eating ice cream on a cone, make the licking moment last as much as possible for a greater enjoyment.
Tip #6: Eat small quantities of ice cream when eating with a spoon to enjoy it more. If you get a big mouthful, you will more likely chew it up instead of savoring it as much as you should.
Our advices are updated on a continuous basis and we strive to inform you as much as we can so that your ice cream can taste better.
Choose from the many different ways to eat Ice Cream and you'll get to enjoy Pat n To's more and more.
1. Place banana slices against sides of long, narrow, shallow dish
2. Place scoops of ice cream in a row between banana slices
3. Add chocolate syrup on vanilla and strawberry syrup on strawberry
4. Spoon marshmallow creme over chocolate. Top each mound with whipped cream.
5. Sprinkle with nuts and top each with a cherry
1. Place the desired amount of chocolate syrup in the bottom of the glass
2. Top with 2 scoops of ice cream.
3. Add more syrup on top
4. Top with whipped cream, chopped nuts and a maraschino cherry.
Ice Cream a la Confiture
Prep Time: 5 minutes
*1/4 cup of jam syrup
* 3 pieces of jam pulp
* 1 tablespoon toasted nuts, chopped
* 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
1. Place 2 scoops of ice cream (vanilla or pineapple recommended)
2. Add jam syrup on top
3. Place jam pulp on the sides
4. Sprinkle chopped nuts on top
Prep Time: 3 minutes
*1 Cup milk
*2 scoops of your favorite ice cream
* Chocolate or Caramel Syrup
*~ whip cream
1. Place ice cream and milk in blender and blend on high until smooth.
2. Add syrup to bottom of glass if desired
3. Pour shake into glass
4. Put whip cream on top and enjoy with a straw